Wednesday 27 January 2010

To laugh or to cry?


I was very excited yesterday to get a commission to make a Wedding Album with a heart made from seashells on it.

It was wonderfuul this morning to go to the gorgeous beach at Lee-on-the-Solent (walking distance) and collect said shells with by beautiful daughter.

Arriving home with our stash I settled her in front of a Tweenies DVD and set about making the album.

Much glue and sticking later I was rather pleased with it and left it to dry before packaging it to post.

Fast Forward 4 hours (album still on the side) House more hectic, 3 kids, piano practice, spellings, reading etc...2 year old on the loose.

Smiling as she came out of MY craft room she said "shall we collect shells again tomorrow?...."

She had picked them all off, one by one..........................scream.........................


Guess what I'm about to do now.....................X

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Don't you just love them? I don't think it gets easier - just when I'm on a roll, I have to stop because they need feeding, or help with homework, or picking up from the gym, etc!!
    Your blog is looking good BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bless her! With a beautiful face like that I bet you couldn't be cross with her :-)

    Angela
    Hidden Cottage Cards

    ReplyDelete