Thursday 18 February 2010

Don't forget Mother's Day! March 14th!


More important than Christmas that you should remember your Mum on Mother's Day. Sadly I can only think about my Mum and think of all the things that I wish I'd said when she was here.

So tell her you love her, thank her for all the fab things that she does for you and buy her something nice.

It doesn't have to be expensive, a bunch of daffodils from my children with a handmade card is just perfect.

If you are looking for a unique card then look no further! All of my cards can be fully personalised with whatever you might like on the inside and the outside. Colous can be changed too so if you can't see what you are looking for just ask!

The important thing is to be organised, your Mum deserves much more than a card from Tesco and flowers from the garage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment