Wednesday 2 June 2010

June Loons

Well I was too chicken to join the Folksy Foolers who listed every day in April or the May Mayhemmers who did the same in May! But as my shops are all a bit empty I thought I would rise to the challenge and try to list an item in easch shop each day! So far, I've survived 2 days, so 6 items added.....yay!!

Most people do know Dottie Designs but Dotties Cards and Dotties Bits and Bobs are less promoted as there just isn't enough time!! I would love to make sales from my odds and ends shop as I would like to clear some space for a studio re-organise!!

Yesterday I listed a cute new baby boy Keepsake Box which I have already had some enquiries about!

There are lots of other people doing the daily listings and whenever I get to blog about it I am going to choose my favourite from that days list.

Today my favourite is from Steampunk Storm I love dragonflies and this is just so beautiful and clever.


Only another 28 days to do!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wonder Woman!!! Six listings in two days!!!

    Do you twirl round, really fast, in bright red pants too!

    Love Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes!! Have you seen me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey, I'm lucky to rake up one a month at the moment! Keep up the good work, only 27 days left!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you load of luck and loads of sales

    ReplyDelete