Saturday 3 July 2010

Moody Cow Designs in the spotlight!

One of my very favourite shops on Folksy is Moody Cow Designs. Trish sells the most stylish bags, make up bags and other things. I recently bought a make-up bag from her and it was gorgeous.


Sadly for me my daughter thought so too and stole it! I found it hidden under her pillow, bottom of the toy box and even in her PJ drawer. She was certainly determined to keep it!

Trish recently ran a blog giveaway and I commented on the fact that Miss P had pinched my bag and do you know what.....Trish made her a matching little bag and popped it in the post as a surprise. How incredibly nice is that.

Even Flopsy Miss Molly fits inside perfectly!
Nice handle so suitable for taking down slides (Very Important)
and she was wearing her favourite slippers in hommage to moody cows!

Check out her shop if you don't know it, you won't be disappointed!!

5 comments:

  1. How sweet is that! Isn't it great if people are so generous?Gonna check out moody cow soon. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. Folksy sellers are the best! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Trish is such a sweetie. Hope you've managed to get your makeup bag back now
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG thank you sooooooooo much ...a feature all my own ,that is so sweet of you xxx Am loving the cow slippers now those are very cool!!
    I am sooooo happy she loves the bag ...did you get your own back??
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes finally!! I now have my things in it too!

    ReplyDelete