Friday 13 August 2010

Folksy Friday Twitter Style!

Dottie HQ has been very busy this week with orders and re-organisation. I can see the floor in the studio now (which always helps!) and I have had a stock take and started making some Chistmas lines that will be added to the shops in September. I also have started a new range of football themed books as I often get requests for both Wedding and birthday Guest Books with a football theme!



The only theme to my Folksy Friday this week is that they are all lovely items from people that I chat to daily on Twitter about all sort of nonsense!

If you don't tweet, you should! It's fun! Just click on the photos to go straight to their shops!

Happy Shopping :)

























Have a great weekend :)








4 comments:

  1. Yay! My elephants are famous! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my necklace. I think the football theme will definately be popular, especially as the new season is starting this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for using my favourite earrings!

    And well done on being able to see your floor (something I aspire too!) hehe

    ReplyDelete