Wednesday 10 November 2010

A little Feedback goes a long way!


I wanted to share with you the feedback that I got from a lady that I sold a keepsake box to.

She bought this one :)
This is what she said;
Dear Susan

I received my box today. It is absolutely gorgeous, and just perfect for my needs. I have looked in many shops but can honestly say I have not seen anything like what you have made me or as good quality and pretty.

I have left positive feedback for you but unfortunately there is just not enough space in the feedback to write how delighted I am with my purchase and therefore I felt I just had to email you to let you know how happy I am with my box.

Thank you for your fantastic effort. I will definitely be recommending your services to family and friends.

Delighted
Polly Mac
Wow - how good does that make me feel!!

1 comment: