Thursday 28 April 2011

New beginnings!

My youngest Son's teacher has just had a baby on Tuesday - ahh! Love babies! So being me I thought I would make a lovely keepsake box for her baby daughter Rachel to keep all of her little keepsakes in. It looks fab!



But then I thought that as she is a lovely teacher and has also taught my eldest Son that I would maybe put something in the box too! Starting with some tissue paper....




The teddy seemed to like it too and every baby needs cotton wool....





And shampoo and talc in sweet little sizes. Then a bit of a clothes bundle happened with mittens, tiny socks, a vest and a babygro! All tied up in the same ribbon as the box!





I thought that it looked just perfect!



Miss P thought that the teddy might be a bit unecessary and that it should live in her room!


Think I will have to do the finishing touches after she's gone to bed!

1 comment:

  1. What a fab idea for a pressie.......box looked beautiful....did the teddy make it to the new baby???? I am sure the new mum was thrilled with her pressie.
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete