Tuesday 22 January 2013

Facebook's a funny place!

One of my New Years Resolutions was to try a bit harder with Facebook, so I've been actively tring to grow my like list and managed to get from 1000 to 1500 followers in a week!


1500 Facebook followers - wahoo!


Now some people will say that it is quality not quantity of likers that is important and whilst I do agree to a certain extent I also believe that everybody "out there" is a potential customer.  If I'm liked by an undertakers, I like back!  Thinking Condolence Books!  Also everybody needs Mother's Day gifts, Wedding gifts and the like so I am quite happy to befriend anyone!

It's early days but I've had 3 sales in a week which is great and it's certainly very nice not to pay commission other than to paypal on the sale!

Open to any hints and tips, I really am still a Facebook novice!

Hope you are all keeping warm and the snow hasn't caused havoc!  Will post our snowman Freddie in the next blog as his photo is hiding in my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment