Saturday 20 February 2010

New Photos!






I have been getting a bit arty with my photos as I think that they were looking a bit dull. Instead of just photographing the item now I have used props and everything!

Some of them came out looking a bit ridiculous but here are 2 of my favourites.

What do you think? Are they better?

Busy day today, swimming lessons, piano lessons, bit of shopping, kids to the park on the beach followed by a large glass of red wine at the pub on the way home. Magic!

3 comments:

  1. Love the new photo's very artistic, and definitely in right setting. I might have to get my camera out and do mine again :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those photos. That guest book keeps jumping out at me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, make sure you point out other items are not included or people may think it comes with a pen and champagne, great photos.

    ReplyDelete