Wednesday 10 March 2010

Finding Fimo!


Fimo lettering - isn't it fab!! I made this for a lady who had bought something similar a few years ago for her daughter but had been unable to find someone to make one for her son. Never one to miss an opportunity and totally useless with Fimo myself, I discovered the lovely CherryDeLuxe on Folksy who made them for me!
Here is the feedback from the buyer

"The album arrived today and it is absolutely perfect. Both myself and my Husband think it is the best money we have spent. I have left feedback for you on ebay but with not very many characters we cannot really express our thanks to you and the excellent service we have recieved from you. I will be able to tell Tom in years to come how his album was custom made for him and there will not be another like it anywhere. Thank you once again it has been an absolute pleasure working with you and I will definately recommend you to anyone I know that wants that personal, professional, perfect service that you provide."

WOW!! I almost cried! I'd been a little nervous that she wouldn't like it!!

So a new line is started!! Here's to selling many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment