Sunday 7 March 2010

Sunny Sunday


Today was a lovely sunny day in Lee-on-the-Solent and I had lots of fun! It's my birthday tomorrow but as hubbie is running back to sea we celebrated today. A lovely Italian lunch at my favourite restaurant Sapori followed by shell collecting on the beach.

My seaside albums have been selling really well so I thought that it was time to make some seaside keepsake boxes. I'll take some photos and put them on here when they are done.

It was very chilly on the beach and my 2yo (who looks about 6!) in the photo kept her hat on of her own free will throughout the collecting!

For my interested blog followers I must report that Nibbles the donkey has finished his mini-break and returned to very happy 7yo!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect Sunday - your daughter looks adorable. Happy birthday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. You won my mothers day giveaway! let me know your email address and i'll pass it on to the company so they can send it out to you x

    Missy
    Enter my Olivia Rubin giveaway:
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete