Friday 2 April 2010

And the Winner is.....

The Prickly Pinecone! Well done to you and thank you to everyone that entered.
As a token of thanks for taking part I would like to offer all entrants 20% discount off a keepsake box of your choice and 10% off anything in either Dottie Designs or Dottie Cards on Folksy. This is valid from now until midnight on Monday 5th April. Money refunded through Paypal.

Here's how it happened!
35 entries, all printed off, ready to fold!

Folded by E and put into P's elf hat!


Picked out by T, look at the disgust on E's face that he didn't get to pick the winner!



And the winner is...............The Prickly Pinecone!

Do they sell pinecones then said the 7 year old?!!! Well it was a fair question!!

Thanks for taking part! Next giveaway when I have 200 followers!!

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

  1. Great to see your 3 lovely kids Dottie (I am assuming they are yours!!). I didn't get round to entering this one (and I missed your virtual party!). Will look out for your next giveaway. / Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that was me at PIDGEONSTITCH! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely children! Enjoy a Happy Easter.x

    ReplyDelete