Tuesday 30 March 2010

Doing my bit.........

I don't do that much for charity but I try to do my bit. There is an auction going on right now on ebay in aid of Marie Curie Cancer Care where I have the keepsake box that I blogged about a few weeks ago! Currently it has 3 bids and is going for slightly more than Philip Scholfield's shirt. Highest bid so far is on a trip to see Jonnathan Ross at nearly £300!


On Folksy right now there is also some selling going on to help a lovely lady called Kaz make some money for the Macmillan Cancer Care. I am selling this card. All money taken from its sales will go to Kaz. I sold 2 withing 2 hours of listing it!!









On the home front we have been decorating our Easter Cards, or in P's case painting the table, the stool, her feet, her big brothers...

Happy Days x

1 comment: