Thursday 27 May 2010

Folksy Friday Yay!

OK, it has been weeks since I did a Folksy Friday. I always have good intentions that are overtaken by events/orders/family crisis/shopping etc. Anyway so there it is, suddenly Saturday!



So not only am I doing my Folksy Friday early but I'm going to try to get my head around the blog hop thing that seems to have taken off (without me!)


Next week I'm going to have a go at Haptrees grid, but if I try to do that now.....it'll be Saturday again!


My theme this week is all things "dancing" in honour of Miss P having just started ballet! As I haven't been blogging much, cheekily the first picture is mine!! A Ballet Album, shortly to be listed somewhere!!!

Cute or what?!!!







Hope that you enjoyed my Folksy Friday. Have a great Bank Holiday Weekend! Enjoy the sunshine.....





11 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I likey your choice of items today.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute!!!!

    My little girl did ballet for 4 yrs, so sweet!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous selection....so girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute picture of Miss P..and such a lovely selection of items xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty choices - I bet it won't be long before cute Miss P wants her own personalised ballet shoes cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter still does ballet, she's 15 and wants to be a professional dancer - costs us a fortune, be warned!! But it's worth it when you watch them - brings a tear to the eye. Lovely picks especially Sascalia's print xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely collection. Great pasties, and meer-dancer. Could the two be combined, I wonder ... : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same problem, didn't do a Folksy Friday last week because I had so much to do!!
    Love the ballerina print x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute selection. I came over on the blog hop - I'm No. 21 if you'd like to come and say hello! Marie x

    ReplyDelete