Tuesday 28 September 2010

Dottie's New Strap Line!

Dottie Designs is on the move! Well sort of, I am in the process of closing down my original website to open a new one! My old one had really had its day as it was set up to sell cards and didn't really support my evolving into new lines!

But.....I need help! I have brainstormed for day with my workforce (age 10, 7 & 3) to find myself a strap line. It has been Dottie Designs - The Card that's a Gift. Clearly that needs to change now and my competition is find me a new strap line that reflects what I do now!

The winner will receive a super duper prize!!

So come on..........please leave your comments as to what you think it should be!

5 comments:

  1. Hi dottie congratulations on your new site. Not great at this but I shall try.
    Dotties designs 'little treasures' or 'special treasures'or 'something special'.

    Can't think of any more when I do i shall post. Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about

    Dottie Designs.......Gifts to go Dottie over

    Congrats on the new site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dottie Designs... There's Nowt Dotty About It ;o) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dottie designs.
    Just letting you know that you won the bag on my giveaway! Congratulations and thankyou for taking part.
    Please email me your address and I will send your prize :)
    Oh and I really like the last two suggestions for your tagline.
    Have a great weekend
    Bonnie
    :)

    ReplyDelete