Monday 4 October 2010

A day in the life of....

Me!!
My Dad commented tonight that my blog was a bit out of date. At the time of chatting to him on the phone I was loading the dishwasher, putting some washing on and making sandwiches for 3 packed lunches tomorrow.
I love my children to bits and would gladly jump off a cliff to save them, but they and their "stuff" is very time consuming. In an ideal world I would have loads of time to make my orders, update my website, design new things, do some paperwork and then blog! And, that's where the problem lies, for me to blog is to have done everything else, the hot chocolate at the end of a busy day!
Still not complaining and I have been busy doing my new website, have a look and see what you think. It's not finished but its getting there!

Have a quick peak at some of my Christmas designs that will be coming to a shop near here soon



Must dash, got 3 sets of clothes to get out, 3 book bags to pack and if I'm lucky the dishwasher might just be ready for emptying!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! How busy are you! Exhausted just reading your agenda!

    ReplyDelete