Sunday 27 March 2011

Blue is the colour..........

Today I am having a blue day! No not a sad day, infact I am very happy! The sun is shining, I have a busy day ahead and washing on the line!

I am continuing with my new range of books. I really like this blue variation. I love the contrasting of the inky blue colours against the white background. It makes it look really fresh,



Here are some other blue things that have caught my eye recently amongst the Folksy March Hares! The picture link takes you to their shop front, so grab a cup of tea or a glass of wine (if it's a bit later on!) and have a bit of a browse!











Have a nice end of March week!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blues, just like my sky this morning, which I hope to make the most of, as we due to have a VERY rainy day tomorrow ;0(

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my 'Coral island' bracelet..we have rain here today so nice to think of blue skies and maybe holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my little blue purse ,it is in the company of some very yummy things ,particularly love the little aceo. Also loving your new range of books and the navy and white looks fabulous!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what lovely blue things, I love your blue and white book
    lovely squiggly scarf and pretty purse too

    Thankyou for including my aceo

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely book and selection of blues. Thanks for the card it arrived today, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a beautiful selection of items. Thanks for including my new Baby on the Way card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely selection of blues. Thank you for including my necklet, much appreciated. The new book is stunning. Linda

    ReplyDelete