Tuesday 27 March 2012

Excited!

You may remember that back in October Dottie Designs was selected by the mighty dragon that is Theo Paphitis as a winner for his Small Business Sunday Awards.

This has brought lots of business and opportunities my way which in itself has been really exciting.

In addition Theo announced earlier in the year that there was to be a conference at Edgbaston Conference Centre for all of the winners! That is this Friday and is terribly exciting! Not only will I get to meet Theo, I will also meet lots of other business people that I have been chatting to on Twitter.


I've got my outfit sorted (important clearly!) and am getting my nails done tomorrow! Will report back next week on how it went!

Dottie Designs has come so far in such a short time and I am very proud of what we have achieved to date and there are lots of exciting developments afoot too! Watch this space!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Very excited and I now have new shoes to wear too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, looking forward to reading all about it, don;t forget the photos of you in your outfit and shoes

    ReplyDelete