Friday 22 July 2011

Music Everywhere!

This has been such a proud week for me with my clever, musical boys on centre stage! Their school does a great Summer Concert and they were both involved. Master E sang "Memory" from Cats as a solo which was enough to bring a tear to the most battle wearied parents at the concert! He also played "Singing in the Rain" on the Baritone and played one of his Grade 5 exam pieces beautifully on the piano!

Master T had been selected early into the band, usually not until Year4 and was delighted to be able to join his big brother playing Euphonium in the band! He can't carry it yet as it's quite heavy but he plays it brilliantly!

So as you can imagine our house has been bursting with music practice this week so I thought I would show you a selection of goodles that I found whilst searching for a musical gift for the teacher for the end of term.

I am biased, but cute value very high!



Click on the photo to be taken through to these fabulous shops!







Hope you have a lovely sunny weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my card! A lovely selection :)

    I used to play violin in primary school, my nan came to every concert bless her!

    Leanne x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a proud mama! Thanks for including my musical box xxx Cherry tree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww how wonderful! Love the theme this week :)
    http://colourmefun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What talented children! Great theme link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thanks for including my bracelet - and how proud must you be?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done to you and your clever (and cute!) boys. Its a lovely theme and I especially like Flo's bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Dottie what brilliant boys you have. Jess passed her grade 2 piano exam yesterday, everything in our house is musical hence the music note jotter, thank you for including it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww. Well done mini Dotties! Thanks for including my necklace in your fab musical selection. Great choices! Love Annabel's box
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete